BOMBOBEACH.COM
ADHESIONS SUPPORT GROUP

Remove this ad

Robin Gets Published!!

Author Comment
Bombo beach is my favourite place in Australia. It is located on the south coast of New South Wales in a beautiful place called Kiama. I have visited and played there since I was very young, and now share it with my own children. It is where I visit when my pain is out of control. I close my eyes think about the beach and walk along it's shore and rock pools. It gives me the comfort and strength to get passed the pain.
Visualisation is one of my favourite diversions to help me regain control of my pain, and I thought that if I could share it with you, it might help you to find your own special place too. To find out how I do it, look in the "How to Cope" link on the side menu panel.

DISCLAIMER: Please note that all information provided on this web site, or in response to any communication is not intended nor is implied to constitute or substitute professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider prior to starting any new treatment or regarding a medical condition or its current treatment. This Internet site provides links or references to other sites that are provided as a convenience to users of this site. The webmaster has no control over the content of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content.

All content on this web site is Copyright © Any queries regarding the website contact the webmaster